Community Blood Services, a not-for-profit organization that supplies blood and blood products to more than 30 hospitals in the NJ/NY region, has been devoted to serving the community�s transfusion medicine needs for more than 50 years, since it was founded in 1953. Donations of blood and blood products, umbilical cord blood, stem cells and bone marrow join individuals, organizations, businesses and communities together in partnership with us to help save lives.
To advance the quality of health care in the communities we serve by continually increasing the supply of blood and providing safe, high quality transfusion products and services.
To serve patients, physicians and hospitals quality transfusion products and services. To assure the donor�s safety while giving blood, using the most recent high quality methods.
Our values support our mission and vision and dictate what is right, what is seen as important and what is acceptable behavior, while providing direction and guidance now and in the future at Community Blood Services.
- Quality - We all are committed to excellence in the results we achieve and in how we achieve them.
- Integrity - We all strive for the highest ethical standards.
- Respect - We all promote a diverse culture and are committed to treating every internal and external relationship with mutual respect and dignity.
- Teamwork - We all value our collaborative efforts.
- Innovation - We all encourage new ideas and strive for continuous improvement.
We Value the Values in You!